GSPANN is looking for an effective leader to manage our Production Support team. If you possess a strong client and team handling skills, we’ll be happy to have you as part of our growing GSPANN family.
Experience Required: 10+ Years
Technical Skill Requirements:
Java, J2EE, SQL, and Oracle.
• Expertise in production support and team mentoring.
• Micromanage engineers to deliver projects on time.
• Experience in customer facing production support.
• Experience in Java development.
• Expertise in SQL queries.
• Experience in production support, monitoring tools, and web services.
• Strong programming skills
• Good knowledge of Java and interfaces, relational databases, scripting languages, and root cause analysis.
• Strong RDBMS concepts, Oracle DB and good knowledge of PL/SQL scripting.
• Strong UNIX commands and shell scripting.
• Supervise daily activities for production support to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-ups, and communicates risk mitigation plans
• Supervise ICA (Individual Contractor Agreement) and RCA (Root Cause Analysis) within service-level agreements.
• Keep the team informed about business impacts, priorities and dependencies on a regular basis.
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all information entered into production schedule and problem management system.
• Ability to evaluate the rationale behind the use of technology infrastructure across various functions.
• Coach the team on the roles and responsibilities.
Behavioral Skill Requirements:
• Ability to communicate technical issues clearly to individuals with various levels of technical understanding, including customers.
• Strong client and team handling skills
• Strong communication, analytical, relationship management and co-ordination skills.
• Comfortable working in a 24x7 environment.
• Strong written and verbal skills.