Use Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to simplify your content creation and management for Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) e-commerce websites
Learn how GSPANN helped a $2.5B global sportswear and equipment manufacturer streamline web operations, reduce their dependence upon IT, and improve customer engagement by using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to manage the shopping experience within their Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) e-commerce sites.
What can you learn from this paper?
- How to Empower Marketing and Merchandising. That your marketing and merchandising teams can manage the Salesforce Commerce Cloud shopping experience directly from within the Adobe Experience Manager environment.
- Use of Adobe Target for eCommerce Personalization. How Adobe Experience Manager empowers your Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience through Adobe Target personalization capabilities.
- How Marketing can Control SFCC Page Layout. How publishing page layout and content updates to SFCC happen in real-time, with no required dependencies on the IT team.
- Improving Your Speed, Reducing Your Cost. How replacing the SFCC’s built-in content management tool can reduce effort, improve your market responsiveness, and reduce costs.
- Leveraging an Industry-proven Solution. That GSPANN was the first vendor to provide a production-quality integration between Adobe Experience Manager and Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC).