We collaborated with the client to document and prioritize their requirements. The key tasks were:
Design and Development
- Event-Driven/REST Services – supported a high-volume, high availability Loyalty application.
- Quality Engineering – built in-sprint automation framework using Spring Boot, Cucumber, and Allure technologies to quickly certify the applications/services.
- Application Access and Reporting – provided a UI based on React JS, Angular JS, and Node JS to configure multiple data sources, security filters, and user privileges.
- Analytical Dashboards/Reports – depicted critical Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Logic for File Consumption from Google Storage bucket and Pub-Sub – stored records in MongoDB and generated events to be streamed into Kafka as messages.
- CI/CD Deployment – automated application deployment into the cloud, including Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and OpenShift.
Additionally, we re-architected batch applications to improve the performance while simultaneously consuming large files from Google Cloud buckets. These batch jobs were run to allot points for the offline transactions made by the call center agents.
Application Monitoring and Maintenance
- Automated application monitoring and failure notifications. Configured and customized Splunk dashboards.
- Configured Kafka to monitor the flow of all event messages.
- Automated diagnoses and recovery of IBM MQ, Active MQ, and Kafka Middleware errors.