The company required an enterprise-level offer management system automation that addressed the following existing challenges:
- Lack of scalability and limited business features: The existing system offered limited features for free trade award-type offers. The company needed greater flexibility when managing marketing offers that include refer-a-friend, on-the-spot account openings, satisfaction guarantees, as well as recurring and custom offers.
- Limited award types: The old system only provided limited award types to customers and fell short of delivering trending offers such as cash awards, loyalty points, events, benefits, and product awards.
- User experience: The existing user interface (UI) was developed on older technology and left much to be desired in being responsive and intuitive.
- Scalability and performance limitations: The old application was monolithic and lacked the scalability to provide high-performance throughput.
- Limited security features: The old system did not mask customer data correctly, which meant unauthorized individuals within the company could access sensitive information. The company needed better security and compliance features.
- Operations cost and infrastructure limitations: The existing system was deployed on-premises with limited integration options. The company needed to reduce infrastructure costs.