The GSPANN team developed a highly scalable Offer Management System that meets the customer’s business goals and objectives. Our team conducted an end-to-end implementation of the Offer Management System, including discovery, solution, architecture, design, and build, by leveraging the company’s existing domain and keeping true to their team’s technical expertise.
Key aspects of the solution include:
- Flexibility in offer and benefit design: The company can now easily create different combinations of awards and qualifications, including negotiations.
- Tracking client behavior: The new offer management system systematically monitors desired customer engagement on a one-time or recurring basis. This produces a rich data set that allows the company to gauge the effectiveness of offers.
- Improved fulfillment of awards and benefits: Our engineers designed an automated process for delivering awards or triggering benefits, whether one-time or recurring.
- Streamlined client and associate experience: The new system provides comprehensive visibility into the status of benefits and engagement opportunities.
- Microservices architecture: We used the microservices architectural approach to provide maximum flexibility.
- Integrated internal/external systems: Our solution allowed the integration of different systems in the client's ecosystem via exposed APIs and ESBs. These integrations include the company's back-office system (account information), Order Management System, EDW, Salesforce, and Harmony.
- DevOps and CI/CD pipeline: We implemented an automated Pivotal Cloud Foundry / Google Cloud Platform deployment.
- Modernized UI: A custom-built Angular.js UI application manages the complete life cycle of marketing offers.
- Security enhancements: Our solution included role-based access and data masking to control the view of customers’ non-public personal information.
- Alert and monitoring: The Splunk ‘Dashboards and Alerts’ feature monitors the application’s health.